Apr 28, 2008

More Catch Up...

Yeah, im really bad at this. I guess it goes to show you all how RIDICULOUSLY busy i've been this semester. Its been pretty crazy, but thats what happens when you take all studio art classes...

I'll Throw up some pictures of artwork i've done this semester, that teachers have handed back. I'll have to do another post when i get the rest back...

(remember: click on the pictures to see them in high res)

this is an intaglio on copper print i did in my print class. If you dont know what that is, ask me sometime in person and i'd be glad to explain the process!




Text Photo Relationship Project for Typography Class




Typogram (Do you get it?)




Charcoal Drawing at a trailer park




Watercolor




Photo Taken Up Logan Canyon




Another one up Logan Canyon




Another Charcoal




Another Charcoal (Model Credit Zachary Simpson)




Drypoint Print (I can explain this one too!)

No comments:

About Me

Logan, Utah, United States
Graphic Design Student at Utah State University