Aug 4, 2007

first

I've been meaning to start a blog for quite some time, and today, i think its actually going to happen! I figure that since i don't keep a journal anymore, and because I'm somewhat of a tech person, i can hopefully keep this going for a while.

I am currently a student at Utah State, and I'm majoring in Graphic Design... well, at least for now... They say college students change majors several times, but we'll see if thats my case.

In addition to posting pictures and things that are going on in my life, I'll be posting artwork and different random crap I am sufficiently proud of.

Here is one of my more recent "art" pieces. This one above is my drawing I final. I did it with charcoal and measures 24"x54"

Well, thats all for now.

No comments:

About Me

Logan, Utah, United States
Graphic Design Student at Utah State University