Aug 10, 2007

Night of Excitement

Well, this has been an eventful week. ...at least an eventful week for a college student lazing around at home for the summer.

To start it all off, I broke my pinky skateboarding. If i knew how to fall or roll or whatever i would have been just fine, but thats not the case. And i'm only pretty sure i broke it. I havent gone to the doctor or anything yet, but its pretty gnarley.

Every once in a while i'll forget that its not at 100%, and i'll grab something hard and it will crack out loud. Fun stuff. I just tape it up when i go skateboard and im golden.

Last night I hung out with a few people who I haven't seen in a while. Mack Perry came over, and so did Brianne Flint and her friend Charity, who's from Tennessee . We all wanted to go do something fun, so we got our swimsuits with plans to go swim in the canal over by Taylor's Crossing. Unfortunately, my friends are the most unadventurous people in the world so they all voted me out and we went to the Holiday Inn instead.

Come on! Swimming around in a 1.5 meter deep pool is more fun that bridge jumping in a canal? Oh well... Maybe next time...

No comments:

About Me

Logan, Utah, United States
Graphic Design Student at Utah State University