Aug 20, 2007

Behind Smiths

Last night was pretty rad. Me, Jason, Zach, and Luke went skating for a little bit, and like always I took my camera along. I'm pretty stoked because Luke is starting to skate again, which will be awesome down in Logan. Its always way more fun when you have a bunch of friends to go with.

We took some pictures of us skating, and throwing out some sick poses. (click the picture to zoom in)









This is the best picture. I have no idea what happened, but Jason looks INSANELY goofy. It looks like he only has 4 teeth, and HUGE gums. I laughed uncontrollably for about five minutes last night when we saw it. Please click on the picture and take a closer look at his mouth...

Zach looked exceptionally dirtbag last night as well. He can be seen here rockin' the beret, dirty Italian poo 'stash, and perfectly matched creepy smile.






I have a lot to get done this week. I move down to Logan Saturday, with Zach and Luke, and we need to set up our utilities, among many other things before we move down. But until then, I'm just enjoin' life.

No comments:

About Me

Logan, Utah, United States
Graphic Design Student at Utah State University